Monday, November 8, 2010

The three misconceptions( from school talk 55)

(do I understand you right Bob, when you say that they're many misconceptions,but if we really work on these three,we pretty well covered..)
Covered the misconceptions,yes--all the others,some synonyms or another statement of these. That is the best I could come up with after observing and gathering out some 300 or so of them on paper. I think I could reduce them all of those to these three fundamentals

That I'm not a victim
That what anybody, including self, is doing ever has done or ever will do--at the moment of doing was felt to be right, or proper, or justifiable with what light they had.

That I have no 'rights' which I unconsciously want to stick up for. I have only privileges which I would like to enhance and get more. Further the only thing that can't be taken away is Truth which in fact is 'what is' at this moment

1 comment:

  1. I like what you're doing here. It's filling a space that does not want to remain empty. Thank you. S.

    ReplyDelete