Thursday, February 10, 2011

Black sun Light Sun (part two)

So when I ordain to have power, you know we all hear this beautiful word 'ordain' and it only means what I have chosen to give power to. I ordain either to  this to have the control over me, or I ordain  this one to have the runnin' show. So if I ordain to gain pleasure and escape pain unconsciously, I'm fallin' off a pretty struggle conflict and resistance, which is nothin' but problems and leads to a state called death. Physical, emotional, mental, the whole bit, right down the line to being dead. All we got to do is to decide that unconsciously I'm gonna turn my whole life over to the black man, I'm gonna give him power. So he starts unconsciously reacting to gain all this, you see, away he goes, he has been ordained has power and I gave it to him, nobody else. And then we are under it's control. So the minute I want to be safe, which is what all this amounts to, I have to put up a guard, don't I? You gotta guard, you got an army, and if he's armed guard, then you got a potential war. At least you're not at peace while you're on an armed guard. So if you want to be at peace with your family, you got be,you want to get non disturbed and be safe with all the people around you, that nobody hurts your feelings, you got to be on guard, watching, every minute right? 'Cause one of those kids is liable to scream or holler and upset the whole thing, I've got to be in there and grab it. So there's constant reaction, constant struggle from one moment to the next, and that struggle is of course the vicious cycle, which we are all acquainted with, that goes around until we wind up in the pit where the crocodile awaits, and the scull and cross bones we have over here, so it's a deadly poison. Now that doesn't mean that we've got to eliminate this, it means that we do what, we put conscious control here. We decide that I'm going to see what to use and if I will use these. So I am going to be conscious of what I do. Now as long as we have this purpose that we started with back here to be non disturbed, we unconsciously are going to be reacting, falling down this ever ending struggle. Now after awhile of course every now and then we wake up and look at it, and say,'Oh my goodness, I shouldn't have done that'. And then we might even begin to set up a civil war within ourselves, by trying not to gain these, And obviously you're not trying to gain these, hmm? but you just react. So we decided 'Well I've got to quit trying to be safe!' but you're still workin' on the same principle. So you're gonna be safe by not being safe. You're going to gain pleasure by not trying to gain pleasure. You're going to try to get to sleep by trying to stay awake, and etc. you know. And we sit here and bang away. Now, there is only one possible approach. We choose a new purpose, consciously. The first, the fundamental principle is that once a decision is made is the rule of attitude/action until that decision is consciously looked at and reevaluated. So if we reevaluate it, we see that is no matter which and how we start going at it, we are going to be in a constant struggle. So instead we might pick up and say, look my whole purpose is to be at peace this moment. That's not very long is it? Hmm? Just this moment I can be at peace. If I'm going to peace I must be conscious of what I'm doing. Begin to use it every moment. Huh? You could be at peace this moment couldn't you? Hmm? Now all day that might be difficult. Tryin' to be non disturbed by being peaceful. But just to be peaceful this moment we have picked out a whole new purpose of existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment