Sunday, February 20, 2011

Black Sun Light Sun (part six)

(that's my question then,worship is a state of conditioned man) Well, isn't it? don't ask me, ask yourself. What goes on in your mind. Would you have ever felt inclined to do it had you not been taught to do it? (no never) Okay, does that help answer it? (It is not a peaceful thing to punch somebody Else's blame button or stand up for my rights button, is that not necessarily a peaceful act?) Well it all depends on the circumstance, see how it all works out for you. If it starts a little war with them, well you find out. (what if it starts a war in them and not with me) Well, that all depends on you. It's whether you are being peaceful or whether your starting it, there's no rules. You see, to be conscious you require no rules. To be conditioned you must have a set of rules. You know you got to be programed. (I was looking up a definition of peace with oneself) Well what's peace to you?(ideals)okay, that's alright. Having seen you've been peaceful yourself, you wouldn't deliberately go and upset another one unless they asked for it, would you? I wouldn't know how, I wouldn't bother with it. I don't know what the other guys doing.Cause I can't be peaceful for him any more than I can drink a glass of water for him. But if my purpose is to be at peace this moment, not all day now, you see the minute I make it all day I begin to be anxious don't I? I got to get it done tonight. But if I'm just being peaceful this moment there's no sweat, okay, Virgina; (well why does it seem to me that most man was always striving for something higher than oneself, something higher?) Well what do you know it's higher? He's always struggled for an ideal because he thought he would be more comfortable then is that right? In other words, he wants that when he wants this. You call that higher, isn't that correct now? (or better) Well whatever. He wants that when he has this. Because no matter how much pleasure he's got he always decides it's not quite enough, you know, and no matter how much attention he's getting he always wants more. And so then the ideal is always beyond him like the (end of tape)

No comments:

Post a Comment