Friday, September 13, 2019

From notes

(continues)

There can be no opposites, there is only power which is neither good nor bad, male or female but totally neutral.

I blame "my" feelings (as outside entities) for how I behave. Feelings are my daydreams. I can only "feel" when I am asleep. In an awake state, I have sensations but not feelings, not emotions. I must create feelings and emotions by passing sensations through the screen of conditioning, through the "transformer," - the 1st. decision which distorts the sensations.

I, the intelligence, am the power. Feelings are the hangovers of infancy, santa claus, hob-goblins, etc. The only way I can be aware of "my" beliefs (my feelings) are to see them act in relationship to the moment of experiencing.

I am the only one who has power in in relationship to "I". I am the problem, I can be the joy. However, I am the power, I do create the "feeling", I make the stress. When I deny this, or refuse to look at it, I am playing (unconsciously) the role of the sleeping dying being.

As long as I believe that "my" feelings occur through you, from you or because of you, I can see no necessity to stay awake. 

1 comment:

  1. I know in his later work he said feelings and emotions were different. I still found these writings of value and wish to share them anyway.
    Also, it reminds me of the saying: The mind is an excellent student but a terrible master. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete