Thursday, May 7, 2020

From notes

What am I....priveleged invited guest.
Where am I and what is going on....I am at a beautiful estate, we are all playing a game--pin the tail on the donkey, or I am being played by the game?
What am I doing.....I am caught up in the game.
What can I do....I can see, I can enjoy what is, I can repent (radical transformation of thought), I can play a conscious game, create my own role.

I am a human being, therefore capable of playing a great number of roles. X is a role player. If I should falsely identify myself as a role, I feel life to be a threat. I can either consciously act out a role, or unconsciously react. All machines wear out. When I react I am a mechanical piece of machinery. Showmanship is the ability to make the commonplace appear interesting, unusual (putting joy into).


No comments:

Post a Comment