Sunday, September 27, 2020

Misc. quotes from misc. talks and private appointment

 Inner state if being-I can choose to determine it and that is truly freedom. 

If I see you as a threat, then I feel pretty bad. If I see you as a friend, I feel pretty wonderful.

Agape is a realization. That the person was only doing what he or she felt was right, proper, or justified at the the time.

It's a recognition. It's a pure intellectual seeing. That you cannot do something that you feel to be wrong, improper, or totally unjustifiable.

Justifying is saying, "I'm helpless"

Justifying is a way of lying. 


If it's interesting you feel pretty good. Make it interesting, not important. Put all struggle aside. 

Anyone who is any good at anything is just playing. (This one was from a private appointment)


No comments:

Post a Comment