Thursday, June 26, 2014

From the place of language in the teaching

Personality
That part of the subjective frame of reference showing at the moment.

Individuality
The real I, not using the subjective frame of reference.

True
what is fact as ascertained by at the moment, agreed upon by two or more.

Truth
Another word for LIFE, SPIRIT, that which IS, the real spirit and meaning of the matter, its value.

Life
Referred to as "X" because it is UNDEFINABLE. The only intelligent power that exists, the reality within that does all the work.

Awareness
The awareness FUNCTION of "X" and not a thing.

Body
The motor FUNCTION of "X".

Identification
Claiming possession, treating the same as "I".

"I"
The conditioned awareness which identifies with EVERYTHING  as being "I", the self.

I
The awareness function of "X", totally objective, Self with a capital S.

"Not-I" 
A mechanical product of conditioned thought which is "I" but is not a part of the true I.

In Time
Being aware of NOW, that which has no beginning and no end, the only definition of eternity that holds up.

Out of time
Being in another world produced by imagination based on the past and future, neither of which exist NOW.
 

Working
Doing when one would rather be doing something else.

Playing
Doing what one wants to be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment