Sunday, January 3, 2016

Headlines page 5

Whenever "I" make anything important, "I" am anxious.

What will people think and/or say about me?

No one can think or say anything about "me" - they can only express what they feel when I'm the subject of their thoughts or speaking.

Only an infant, even if he has a grown up body, wants to look for an explanation for the causes of a challenge. The grown-up person responds freely to challenge. He does not waste his time and energy on looking for "why."

Would knowing the cause, or what is to blame, alter the challenge or make it go away?

The wise say there are no opposites such as "good" and "evil".

Do you know the outcome of a situation that exists now, or say, two days, two weeks, or two years from now?

Would it be necessary to know all the future ramifications of the present situation to determine if it would be desirable or undesirable to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment