Saturday, April 23, 2022

From Salt Lake City workshop tape 2

 So the degree team never bothers you as long as you are conscious that all of these things are just possibilities for you to have a challenge - to see if you are asleep or conscious. Now this is the whole idea of initiation. It is to initiate us out of childhood and into adulthood. Somebody said that when I was a child, I thought as a child, spoke as a child, and acted as a child. But when I became a man, or when I was initiated into adulthood, not just grew up by a number of years, but I was initiated into it, then I began to think, act, and behave like a man. So this is the whole idea of initiation is for us to see that all of these degree team people, we are so gritched about, are degree team people.

No comments:

Post a Comment