Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Assignments

10. See how many things or people you have two or more feelings about.

11. When you find yourself re-acting to a situation, emotionally resisting what is going on, take the following three steps-- and be sure to take the first one.

A.  "I am free to experience  what is happening. Since I am going to experience it anyway, I will choose  to experience it freely."

B. "I am also free to feel the way I am feeling about it. To be sure that I am free to feel this, I will double the feeling consciously, on purpose, just because I want to".

C. "I am now free to choose (change) my response to anyone I desire, so I will choose a response which is truly to my advantage."

12. When you find yourself disturbed about what has happened, is happening, or is going to happen, recognize that you are listening to the Suggestor who gets his nourishment from human misery and his excitement out of being a sneak--controlling people without getting caught. Be very polite and firm, without arguing or resisting him, by saying "Good evening Mr. Lucifer, now you go back to hell where you belong. Go on now!" (Remember he is likely to be right back for a few times until he gets a little discouraged for the time being.)

13. Since we want to be full of grace, and grace is "undeserved good", see how many people you can give "underserved good" to in the next 24 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment