Saturday, July 18, 2020

ENERGY

Energy goes to whatever I make important. When ever I make enough things important, I'm without energy.
I make it important that I make the PROPER things important. And I make it important that I do not enjoy anything because if I enjoy anything, it must be a waste of time.
Every day I have 100% supply of energy, but deplete it by making things important---sometimes (usually) down to 90%.
Others give us energy by making me responsible or blaming--
In order to not have a chaotic condition, I must use it immediately. When someone gives you a bunch of energy, you make use of it because it won't keep--like the manna of the children of Israel, if they tried to gather it for more than one day, it spoiled. Energy given to you by someone else must be used immediately.
When you make things important, it binds energy and lays useless.; no one can use it. You put handcuffs on yourself when you blame or feel guilty.
Taking charge of you life
I don't make things important, thereby keeping my energy. Whenever someone else gives me energy by making me resposible, I must use it immediately or I would be smothered by it.
Life is energy. All energy comes from God, and when we reject energy or throw it away by making things important, we are rejecting God or Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment