Wednesday, December 29, 2010

See the joke part 2

In case you didn't have it strong enough. You increase it's intensity until you're in a terrific amount of conflict, struggle, and resistance. We say when we make anything important I am anxious. And if you make it important to achieve your ideal what state are you in sir? (anxiety). And anxiety is conflict, struggle, resistance. And then are you a 'good' person or in all probability are you a bit vicious? Tell me about it sir, huh? (You get vicious. )You scream at the kids and scream at the old man, you're vicious then.
(That's right.) You gritch about the neighbors up and down the street and the way they carry on, the way the husband behaves, the way the boss behaves, the way the money is, and the whole country has gone to pot. (that's not vicious that's righteous indignation -laughs) It gives you ulcers, yes I know.
 Anything that brings about violence between human beings is vicious. And as long as I have an ideal, will I be vicious? And the more ideals I pile up on top of ideals, inventions of man, what more,
will I be more and more vicious until I start world wars, is that right? Aren't all wars started over ideals sir? Aren't all conflicts started between you and another person over an ideal? (yes)
Do you see the joke in it?
Deliberately we do something to put ourselves into terrific agonizing misery and never allow the higher mind to develop and express within us, is that right? But do you see that. Do you see the joke in carrying an ideal around.

No comments:

Post a Comment