Monday, February 20, 2012

excerpt from conciousness health wealth and love

It's the beginning of what I call agape, love. That I see that whatever anybody is doing there doing what they feel is right or proper or justifiable with what level of consciousness they have,what light they have, which is consciousness. If there down here, then that's all they could be doing, so I can't fuss about what they're doing and why don't they straighten up and do like me, bitch all the time. You know, the person that bitches all the time because someone else bitches has always amused me. You know I have people come in just bitching up a storm because their husband bitched at them. Or a man comes in because his wife bitched at him. I really don't see much difference in it. Do you? Except I'm justified in mine and she wasn't. That's all.
So, when we can see that we have to ask our self what can I do, being a good guest is considerate, harmless to the best of our ability, and that doesn't mean I'm going to cow tow and try to please everybody, I'm not going to hurt anybody. And the third one is that I would make some contribution. Now how can I make a contribution unless I feel I already had everything. No way, I'm only grudgingly paying a bill. Now this is not because one is paying for anything, or because one should do it, or ought to do it, but when you recognize you have everything, you want to say thank you for having been invited to this beautiful thing called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment