Monday, February 6, 2012

Think act feel

Audience: When I am a joyous being and over hear are not a joyous being
Dr.Bob: Uh huh, that's right the woods is full of them..
Audience: How do you not let them affect you?
Dr.Bob: Well, that's whether you want to be a victim or not. Are you a victim of everybody around you? Or, are you going on being pleasant regardless of other folks. They don't know what they're doing, they're not trying to pull you down. It's mechanical, they've been at for years and don't know it. I don't see any use of lettin' them get me down, do you? I'm the one it hurts when I get down, not them, they're already hurtin'
Audience: I used to say I got my bubble burst.
Dr. Bob: Well that's cause you were a victim. Now, let's don't play the victim role, keep our bubbles up and bright, and don't give them to anybody else. In other words, I'm not gonna turn my inner state if being, which is the most valuable thing I have, I'm not gonna turn it over to some jerk that's down in the dumpies. That's his (or her) business. Huh? You got that? I'm not gonna turn it over to someone goin' "suh suh suh" (grumpy voice) I'm not gonna do that, 'cause I'm the one that gets to feelin' miserable, and he's already miserable, so I'm not hating him, not doing anything for him (or her) so let's don't play the victim role okay? You didn't get your bubble burst, you poked it, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment